What is the Head-Up Display (HUD)* in my Lincoln vehicle?
Lincoln is the first manufacturer to use Digital Light Projection (DLP)® Technology - the same technology used in digital movie theaters - for the HUD.
The HUD projects the information off the windshield into your field of view just above the steering wheel.
Key benefits of the HUD system include:
- A custom driving experience by allowing you to select what you want to see, including:
- A display that is more visible in ambient lighting conditions, even when you are wearing polarized sunglasses, thanks to DLP Technology.
- HUD options are located within the Setup Menu, which is accessed by pressing the 4-way toggle on the right-hand side of your steering wheel in the down direction.
- Options for the HUD are controlled through the Information Display in the instrument cluster, while the updates reflect in the HUD itself.
- The display can be adjusted according to your height for easier viewing.
- You can also change what is displayed in the HUD and the brightness of the content.